1. Go to your dashboard and click 'Create certificate'
2. Select one of the following:
'Me. This is my own work'
'An artist I represent' (only available to Business users)
An artist I collect'
3. Select the artist or maker name whose work you are certifying
4. If the name you are looking for does not appear in the list, click 'Add new' to add an artist or maker
5. Upload artwork or object images (required)
Supported file types: .png, .jpg, gifs (max 40MB), .mov, mp4 files (max 100MB)
6. Fill out artwork details (required)
Title: The title of the work
Object Type: The type of object. Object types include: book, collectible, design, digital, drawing, ephemera, film/video, furniture, mixed media, NFT, painting, photograph, print, sculpture, other.
Medium: What materials or tools were used to make the object
Production Year: What year was the object made
Dimensions: Specify the dimensions and the units of measurement
7. If relevant specify the edition information (optional)
Select one of the following
Single AP (artist proof):
Multiple editions (only available on Premium and Business plans)
Edition number: Which edition(s) you are certifying
Edition volume: The total number of editions created
Artist proof volume: The number of artist proofs
Edition note: Any additional information about the edition you would like to provide
8. Add any additional information (optional)
You can specify:
Production location: Where the object was created
Current location: where your creation currently is
Inventory number: which inventory number you have assigned to the creation
Tell the story of your creation by adding additional files:
Supported files types: .doc, .docx, .xls, .csv, .pdf, .txt, .mov, .mp4, .wmv.
The maximum file size is 30MB.
9. Select your privacy preference (only available on Premium and Business plans)
10. Add a note (optional)
11. Click 'Save' to create your certificate and register it on the blockchain