1. Go to your dashboard and click 'Create certificate'
2. Select one of the following:
'Me. This is my own work'
'A creator I represent' (only available to Business users)
An creator I collect'
3. Select the creator or maker name whose work you are certifying
4. If the name you are looking for does not appear in the list, click 'Add new' to add a creator or maker
5. Upload creation or object images (required)
Supported file types: .png, .jpg, gifs (max 40MB, max 40MP), .mov, mp4 files (max 100MB)
6. Fill out creation details (required)
Title: The title of the work
Object Type: The type of object. Object types include: book, collectible, design, digital, drawing, ephemera, film/video, furniture, mixed media, NFT, painting, photograph, print, sculpture, other.
Medium: What materials or tools were used to make the object
Production Year: What year was the object made
Dimensions: Specify the dimensions and the units of measurement
7. If relevant specify the edition information (optional)
Here is a guide on how to certify editions.
Select one of the following
Single AP (artist proof):
Multiple editions (only available on our Individual Premium and Pro plans and all our Business plans (compare plans here).
Edition number: Which edition(s) you are certifying
Edition volume: The total number of editions created
Artist proof volume: The number of artist proofs
Edition note: Any additional information about the edition you would like to provide
8. Add any additional information (optional)
You can specify:
Production location: Where the object was created
Current location: where your creation currently is
Inventory number: which inventory number you have assigned to the creation
Tell the story of your creation by adding additional files:
Supported files types: .doc, .docx, .xls, .csv, .pdf, .txt, .mov, .mp4, .wmv.
The maximum file size is 30MB.
9. Select your privacy preference (only available on our Individual Premium and Pro plans and all our Business plans (compare plans here).
10. Add a note (optional)
11. Click 'Save' to create your certificate and register it on the blockchain