Watch our video for an overview of the customer journey and read on for more details
1. The customer completes their purchase through the standard checkout process.
The customer purchase the work through the payment provider you are using.
2. The customer receives an email with details on how to claim their NFT.
3. Customers return to your store
They will need to log in or sign up with the same email that was used to make the purchase
4. The Customer goes to their NFT dashboard
Customers can view and manage their NFT collection from your store
They click the 'Manage your NFTs' button
5. Customer claims their NFT
Customer clicks on "Claim" button
They connect their wallet or they are directed to MetaMask to create a wallet.
The NFT is transferred from the merchant storage wallet to the customer’s wallet (the merchant pays the transfer fees).
6. View NFTs from dashboard
After the customer claims, they are directed to the dashboard to view their NFTs.
From the NFT dashboard customers can easily see the NFT on:
After transferring the NFT to their own wallet, customers can sign up to a free Verisart account and list NFTs for sale on OpenSea or Rarible.
Claiming on mobile
Note: Mobile claiming does not currently work for Android, we
recommend they claim their NFT on desktop
1. Install MetaMask Browser on your phone
2. Follow the set up flow in MetaMask to set up a new wallet
Follow the set up flow in MetaMask to set up a new wallet (like the screenshots below) or import an existing one
3. Return to the NFT dashboard
Once the MetaMask App is installed with an active wallet, return to the NFT Dashboard by clicking the link the claim email or going to the My Account section of the website
4. Continue to connect the wallet
If a wallet is already connected, the last step won't be shown
5. Claim the NFT
Tap the claim button
It may take a few minutes, but the status of the NFT updates to “claimed” once the transaction is complete
6. View NFTs in MetaMask App
MetaMask doesn’t show NFTs on the desktop, but the mobile app displays them.
Click the NFT tab in the wallet app and follow the instructions to update the settings to auto-detect the NFT.