Watch our video for an overview of the customer journey and read on for more details.
1. The customer completes their purchase through the standard checkout process
The customer purchases the NFT through the payment provider you are using.
2. The customer receives an email with details on how to claim their NFT
3. The Customer goes to their NFT dashboard via magic link
If the link has expired, they will be asked to verify their email address.
Customers can also view and manage their NFT collection from their account on your store by clicking 'Manage your NFTs' button
4. Customer claims their NFT
Customer clicks on "Claim" button
They connect their wallet or can create a wallet
The NFT is minted from the merchant storage wallet to the customer’s wallet (the merchant pays the transfer fees)
6. View NFTs from the dashboard
After the customer claims, they are directed to the dashboard to view their NFTs.
In the NFT cards, customers can go to:
After transferring the NFT to their own wallet, customers can also sign up to a free Verisart account and list NFTs for sale on OpenSea or Rarible.
Claiming on mobile
Note: Mobile claiming does not currently work for Android, we
recommend customers claim their NFT on desktop
1. Install MetaMask Browser on your phone
2. Follow the set up flow in MetaMask to set up a new wallet
Follow the set up flow in MetaMask to set up a new wallet (like the screenshots below) or import an existing one
3. Return to the NFT dashboard
Once the MetaMask App is installed with an active wallet, return to the NFT Dashboard by clicking the link the claim email or going to the My Account section of the website
4. Continue to connect the wallet
If a wallet is already connected, the last step won't be shown.
5. Claim the NFT
Tap the claim button
It may take a few minutes, but the status of the NFT updates to “claimed” once the transaction is complete
6. View NFTs in MetaMask App
MetaMask doesn’t show NFTs on the desktop, but the mobile app displays them.
Click the NFT tab in the wallet app and follow the instructions to update the settings to auto-detect the NFT.